On 5th March 2020, LCMB in partnership with Oxfordshire Greentech are hosting the “Supercharge your SME performance & build sustainable competitive advantage” workshop. The workshop will cover how to maximise the return on investment SME’s get from two critical drivers of performance – their people and their real estate by:
- A people strategy that aligns the cultural environment with their business strategy
- Workplaces to allow their people to thrive and reduce resource use, operational costs, energy use and carbon emissions.
The workshop will be delivered by John O’Brien – Founder and MD of LCMB and Rob Robson – Business Psychologist and Principle of 8Connect People & Change Consulting.
Attendees of the workshop will leave with actions to:
- Review, enhance and improve their people strategy to ensure sustainable performance
- Effectively align employee engagement and motivation with business priorities
- Ensure people and organisations thrive by improving workplace wellbeing, performance and productivity
- Reduce workplace, buildings and estate operational costs and improve environmental performance
In addition, John and Rob will give the workshop attendees a toolkit to plan and improve their people strategy, employee experience and workplace performance.
Date and Time
Thu, 5 March 2020
08:30 – 13:00 GMT
Saïd Business School
Park End Street