LCMB have developed the first in their new series of short, punchy top tips guides for our community. See below a clip of Rudi du Plessis, our Director of Operations, as he introduces you to our new guide.
As Rudi says, a clear strategy will minimise your costs, risks, and wasted resources. As with any company policy or strategy, your facilities strategy should be a formal document, signed off at board level, with key targets that your organisation commits to seeing through.
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience of FM Estates and Strategies. We wanted to share some top tips with you… so we did!
Our top tips are:
- Start at the Finish
- Understand your organisation from the ground up
- Write down what success looks like
- Talk with your stakeholders
- Revise your thinking
- Draft your strategy
- Talk your stakeholders though the plan and get their views
- Finalise and sign off
- Talk about it – lots!
- Deliver, Revise and Review
If you want to know more, why not download the guide?