LCMB 10th Birthday
We have a new website and bubbly to give away!
We treated ourselves on our tenth birthday with a new website and brand refresh.
And our commitment to excellence is reinforced by how our clients rate our work.
Catch us out and win a bottle of English bubbly
Every refurbishment has a snagging list and we’re not embarrassed about ours.
Please catch us out – we’ll deliver a free bottle of English sparkling wine to the person who emails me the most important fix we need to make.
Workplace Wellbeing – a 10 year Retrospective
To celebrate our tenth birthday, over the coming months, we explore how building performance practices have developed since our founding.
This month, we chart the key developmental milestones, over the last ten years, of how spaces can allow people to thrive and improve productivity and wellbeing.
We can’t overstate how important people’s wellbeing is for organisations. People invariably underperform in substandard conditions. On the other hand, optimal conditions promote the wellbeing which is the foundation for creativity and productivity – as individuals, organisations and nations.
Read the article: Productivity and Wellbeing- a 10 year retrospective
January Webinar: High performing buildings = high performing people
Twice the information in half the time
There’s still time to register for our 30 minute webinar for 11am, Wednesday 29th January, hosted by Joanna Watchman, founder of Work in Mind, and myself.
Most webinars are too long, so we aim to give you twice as much in half the time. In 30 minutes you will learn:
- how and why better workplace environments promote individual productivity, better organisational results, and in many cases, reduced operating costs
- real-world examples of success
- the three simple, low-cost ways to instantly improve the working environment that will quickly improve people’s wellbeing, performance and productivity
- how to get your people and your sponsors to understand why these changes are vital for your organisation, and get their support for your initiatives to make the necessary changes.
Please do register below to join Joanna and myself.
5 March, Oxford: Supercharge your performance & build sustainable competitive advantage
Join our workshop to Supercharge your Performance, in partnership with 8 Connect and Oxford Greentech, supported by the European Regional Development Funded (ERDF) and available to eligible SME applicants as part of phase 2 of the Innovation Support for Business (ISfB) programme.
The workshop will be delivered by:
Rob Robson, Business Psychologist and Principle of 8 Connect People & Change Consulting and
John O’Brien – Founder and MD of LCMB.
Attend the workshop and you will leave with a toolkit to:
- Ensure your people and organisations thrive by improving workplace wellbeing, performance and productivity
- Reduce your workplace, buildings and estate operational costs and improve your environmental performance
- Review, enhance and improve your people strategy to ensure sustainable performance
- More effectively align employee engagement and motivation with business priorities
Register for the event: Supercharge your performance
Seven minutes, and we’ll benchmark your organisation’s estate for free
We always look at ways to deliver more in less time. Seven minutes of your input will allow us to benchmark your organisation and give you actionable insights on how your buildings can improve your organisation’s:
- staff productivity
- and carbon emissions
In the news
Clean air – a performance game changer
A new study found that installing air filters in schools raised test scores by the same amount as reducing class sizes – but 20 times more cost-effectively.
EU’s €1 trillion for a climate-neutral economy
The European Union has designed an investment plan of €1 trillion over the next decade for an unprecedented shift to a climate-neutral economy.
The European Parliament’s press release sets out the key points about why it matters, where the money will come from and what MEPs are saying.