Posturite announces partnership with LCMB to optmise the workplace, reduce carbon emissions and hit ESG targets
- Posturite is the ergonomics company helping people create happier, healthier, more active workspaces – at home and at the office. Over 20,000 workstation assessments are carried out all over the world every year by Posturite specialists to boost productivity and comfort
- LCMB provide building and workplace performance expertise and solutions, helping clients ensure their buildings are run economically, environmentally sustainable, and healthy places to work.
- The Posturite LCMB partnership provides clients with solutions that help to ensure employee well-being, an efficient work environment and support of Net Zero Carbon
- (NZC) and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) objectives, strategies and plans.
- The partnership offers firms solutions that help their people and their workplaces, and at the same time maximise their return on investment.
“Posturite deliver exceptional value for their customers with their ergonomic solutions and services. We are delighted to be able to work with such an amazing team to support them to make their clients buildings more economical, efficient, and environmentally sustainable. We’ll work with Posturite and their clients to deliver results that improve their operations, environmental performance and reduce their operating costs enhancing both their top and bottom lines.”
John O’Brien, Founder and MD, LCMB
Read the full press release here