Register for our upcoming events
Register for our events and webinars
Estate strategies for a post COVID world
15 October 2020 at 11am
During this webinar we’ll look to the new normal and how to implement the real estate lessons learnt during the COVID crisis.
We’ll set out a step by step approach to deliver a more flexible agile property model that blends remote working to improve employee experience, wellbeing and performance, along with ways to reduce property costs.
This webinar will be an invaluable tool for any Directors of Estates, Facilities Managers, Operations Managers, HR professionals or employers who managing real estate over the coming months and years.
Safe Return To The Workplace Webinar
10 Sept 2020
Whilst lockdown restrictions are lifted and more people are returning to the office, businesses are trying to keep people safe, honouring social distancing rules as well as maintaining an effective and safe workplace.
To do this, consideration needs to be made for people and their wellbeing, getting to and from work, physical distancing, general hygiene and building systems.
This webinar will be an invaluable tool for Director of Estates, Facilities Managers, Operations Manager, HR, professionals or employees who are managing the return to work of staff over the coming weeks and months.
Supercharge your performance & build sustainable competitive advantage
5th March 2020 | 8:30am – 1pm. Saïd Business School, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP
Organisations that invest in employee experience find they are more profitable, have lower employee turnover, generate more revenue, and have far superior stock price performance over their peers. The return on investment on employee experience has proven to be very significant.
Attendees of LCMB’s “Supercharge your SME performance” workshop, in partnership with Oxfordshire Greentech, will hear how to maximise the return on investment they get from two critical drivers of performance: their people and their real estate.
High Performing Buildings = High Performing People
29th of January 2020 – 11am
Our 30 minute webinar on Wednesday, 29th January 2020 covered:
Why better workplace environments promote:
– People’s wellbeing, performance and productivity
– Better organisational results
– In many cases, reduced operating costs.
The webinar included:
– Real-world examples of success
– Three simple, low-cost ways to instantly improve the working environment that will quickly improve people’s wellbeing, performance and productivity
– How to get your people and your sponsors to understand why these changes are vital for your organisation, and get their support for your initiatives to make the necessary changes.
The webinar was hosted by:
– John O’Brien, MD of LCMB and
– Joanna Watchman, Founder of Work in Mind, the first knowledge platform dedicated to the connection between healthy buildings and workplace wellbeing, performance and productivity.