Register for our upcoming events
Register for our events and webinars
Supercharge your performance & build sustainable competitive advantage
5th March 2020 | 8:30am – 1pm. Saïd Business School, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP
Organisations that invest in employee experience find they are more profitable, have lower employee turnover, generate more revenue, and have far superior stock price performance over their peers. The return on investment on employee experience has proven to be very significant.
Attendees of LCMB’s “Supercharge your SME performance” workshop, in partnership with Oxfordshire Greentech, will hear how to maximise the return on investment they get from two critical drivers of performance: their people and their real estate.
High Performing Buildings = High Performing People
29th of January 2020 – 11am
Our 30 minute webinar on Wednesday, 29th January 2020 covered:
Why better workplace environments promote:
– People’s wellbeing, performance and productivity
– Better organisational results
– In many cases, reduced operating costs.
The webinar included:
– Real-world examples of success
– Three simple, low-cost ways to instantly improve the working environment that will quickly improve people’s wellbeing, performance and productivity
– How to get your people and your sponsors to understand why these changes are vital for your organisation, and get their support for your initiatives to make the necessary changes.
The webinar was hosted by:
– John O’Brien, MD of LCMB and
– Joanna Watchman, Founder of Work in Mind, the first knowledge platform dedicated to the connection between healthy buildings and workplace wellbeing, performance and productivity.